Copyright Enquires (EUCD & DMCA)
Reach for the Lasers is an electronic music blog. Content posted on this blog is solely aimed to promote artists and their work. It does not attempt to intentionally infringe on intellectual property belonging to a rights holder. If despite this you still feel that Reach for the Lasers is infringing upon rights you hold, either intentionally or unintentionally, you can file a removal request by following the instructions below:
- You are, or you are acting on the behalf of and therefore has explicit permission to, the copyright holder of the content in question.
- If you are acting on the behalf a copyright holder full validation of your authority to do so must be provided.
- You provide the exact URLs to the content directly hosted on Reach for the Lasers and its infrastructure. Content that has since been posted to a third party (for example, through aggregation or to a social network) may prove impossible for us to remove.
- 'Reach for the Lasers and its infrastructure' is defined as its operating infrastructure: the TLD (top-level domain) 'reachforthelasers.com', its subdomains and Reach for the Lasers owned and wholly operated first and third party assets which may include, but are not limited to, web servers, CDNs (content delivery networks), CMSs (content management systems) et al.
- 'Third party' is defined as services operated by independent content providers (such as social networks) where Reach for the Lasers may have little to no control regarding removal of content. Separate EUCD/DMCA notices should be filed to these providers.
- You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question and validation of the rights you are acting upon.
- You provide full contact information, including those of the rights owner.
- I have a good faith and belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If your request complies with all of these rules you can send it to email@example.com. We will try to remove potentially infringing content as soon as we can, usually within 48 hours on acknowledgement of receipt of a notice. Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the rules mentioned above. Furthermore, sending complaints to our hosting provider or ISP will only delay your request.
Due to the infrastructure from which Reach for the Lasers is hosted, requests should fully comply with the EU Copyright Directive (2001/29/EC), UK Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 2003 (2003/2498) and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA - 112 Stat. 2860 1998).
Last Updated: 01/04/2013 (DD/MM/YYYY)